MONTICELLI BRUSATI (BS) – PARROCCHIA SS. TIRSO e EMILIANO
INTERVENTI > Artistic lighting and home automation > MONTICELLI BRUSATI (BS) – PARROCCHIA SS. TIRSO e EMILIANO
The Parish Church of Saints Tirso and Emiliano, or “new church” is located in the locality of Calzana. It was built in the eighteenth century (1725-1745) according to the typical canons of eighteenth-century architecture, which provided for a simple but imposing facade marked by four pilasters supporting a tympanum crowning and a single hall plan in which four side chapels open and a deep presbytery. For the church of Monticelli Brusati Melloncelli built a projector called “SpotLed MAX”.